This could be the best Westy Berlin on sale right now. We brought it in from San Francisco in 2014, repainted it and upgraded it and sold it to a mature couple nearby. They have recently switched to a modern motorhome with a few more conveniences.
Whilst in the USA it had had just one owner who had parked it up following and electrical fire in 1981. It was eventually sold by his estate and came direct to us. The last service in Frisco recorded the mileage at 82,399.
It now has just 88,399 on the clock and we think this might be genuine, but we can’t really prove it. Just one look around the bus though and you can see that its very special in a sort of time warp condition that can only be original once.
At £25,500 its not cheap but not expensive either. We have certainly seen people pay more for a lot less.
- 2 owners, service book and history
- 2.0 fuel injection engine & hi ratio gearbox
- California import by ourselves in 2014
- Disc brakes with servo assistance
- Excellent original condition throughout
- Fantastic bodywork and chassis. Really nice paintwork in factory colours
- Full 4-berth with poptop
- Ready to go anywhere, anytime.
- Upgraded electrics, compressor fridge, DAB radio and propex heater
- VW Type 2 Westfalia Berlin deluxe