This lovely Dormobile was especially built for its current owners just over 10 years ago. Its based on a VW Kombi imported from Australia to take advantage the rot free shell and right-hand drive. It was built to the customers specification which included a brand new Dormobile pop-top roof and the unique colour scheme. Everything was new including the 1800cc twin carburetor engine, all the electrics, interior, equipment and appliances.
The odometer was set to zero during the restoration in 2012 and since then this bus has covered just 5243 miles. It has been serviced and MOT’d every year with the current MOT good until June 2024. She drives as you would expect with a smooth & willing engine, slick gearbox and excellent servo assisted brakes. Ready to go anywhere right now.
Other features include:
- Full width rock ‘n roll bed & removeable table
- Leisure battery & electric hook-up
- Compact kitchen unit with sink, hob, grill and compressor fridge
- Propex blown air heating system
- Rear seat beltsHigh back front seats
- 1800cc engine and longer gear ratios for relaxed cruising.
Despite the loving treatment the exterior paintwork is showing a little rust in several places and this is reflected in the low asking price. To build a bus like this today would cost around £50,000 or more so this is a great opportunity to get in at a low level and improve as you wish.
- There are no features available
1800cc engine and longer gear ratios for relaxed cruising.
Leisure battery & electric hook-up